Saturday, 17 March 2012

Afternoon Tea

 

So you may or may not know that I will be the big 40 in August this year.  You also may or may not know that one of my dreams is to go here..

tea at the ritz

Afternoon tea at the Ritz has been on my bucket list for forever.

After talking with my family about arranging a little party to go, I got a call from a lovely friend (who will also be 40 this year) who told me she has made my dream come true, and booked for the two of us to go!….can’t wait for August to come round!!

the ritz

Excited? Well. Just a wee bit!

And, if I’m really lucky and really good, I think I may still get to go with my family and a few other friends so that means 2 trips to The Ritz for me!!

the ritz piano player

Do you think he knows how to play Happy Birthday on that thing?

afternoon tea

I am soooooo looking forward to being 40 now.

SmileX

12 comments:

  1. When is your birthday Claire?

    p.s. skirt done, very pretty I think - posting it tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh!!! You are going to have a FABULOUS time!! I am SO excited for you! You better take lots of photos so we can all be insanely jealous ;)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you, I want lots and lots of photos please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh how exciting! We went for afternoon tea in Hong Kong at the peninsula and it was the amazing! You will love the ritz. What a lovely friend you have.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great friend you have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, spring is here so tea on a bench sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a wonderful idea to celebrate turning 40 with something special. Because now you are looking forward to it. Plus it looks like it would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, congratulations!!! That is SO SO exciting!! You better take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire that is SO excited, what an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! I am so excited for you! You deserve it sweet girl :)

    P.S. your mom is so beautiful and you look like sisters!!

    xoxo

    Thank you love for everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeay! How exciting! It will be wonderful! There's a request slip on your table for the pianist! xx

    ReplyDelete